ENGAGE YOURSELF IN A CAREER AT CARRIER, A WORLD LEADER IN AIR-CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION SOLUTIONS.
Whether the objective is preserving frescoes on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, innovatively heating pools for world-class swimmers or leading the green building movement in some of the most advanced cities around the world, Carrier employees are there.
Each day, the team at Carrier is working to meet some of the most unique and exciting global challenges in heating, air conditioning and refrigeration. And, in order to continue to maintain our role as a global leader, we are always seeking talented, ambitious individuals around the world to join us.
- Career Opportunities Global leadership and innovation requires a wide range of talents and skill sets. At Carrier, that means bringing together the world’s best in design engineering, manufacturing, information technology, finance, operations, sales and marketing.
- Your Career in Your Hands Carrier is committed to attracting and retaining world-class talent. That’s why we empower each of our employees to take control of their careers. No matter your job title, we providecontinued training, advanced education and promotion opportunities to help you move forward. After all, as an employee of a world leader, your career should take you anywhere you want to go.
- Commitment to Diversity Carrier recognizes that meeting the needs of a diverse, worldwide customer base requires an equally diverse work force. Guided by a core company value that embraces cultural and individual diversity, Carrier encourages new ideas and different viewpoints from all levels of the company. In this way, all opinions are heard and everyone has the opportunity to make an impact on the industry and the world. We understand that having highly engaged employees is the only way to maintain a legacy of innovative thinking.
- Global Reach Carrier employees have the world at their fingertips with the support of nearly 53,000 employees operating in 180 countries. A shared focus on solving worldwide challenges allows Carrier’s diverse work force to continue to make its mark on every part of the globe.
- Careers Built on Commitments and Values Built on a legacy of innovation and leadership, Carrier is a technology-driven company that recognizes how important personal employee development and customer care are to our performance. As a pioneer in social responsibility and environmental stewardship, Carrier incorporates sustainability into all that we do. Preservation of the environment and protecting our world’s finite natural resources is a central tenet of our business. We take our role as a natural leader seriously.
- Strong Business Performance Consistently ranked among the most respected companies and brands in the world, Carrier is a top performer in every market we serve. Whatever the economic environment, we meet aggressive performance targets and deliver investment stability to our stakeholders.
WHY WORK FOR CARRIER
At Carrier, our culture is one of leadership, innovation and sustainability. Our global reach and strong commitment to employee engagement give every member of the Carrier team opportunities to grow, learn and advance their careers.
JOIN PT BERCA CARRIER INDONESIA AND YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE.
You will be a part of a nationwide corporate - with cultures that
allows you to explore and express yourself. If you'd like to be
challenged, let's go and be part of Us.
Show us your competence and tell us why we should hire you. Send your resumes and brief introduction of you and your capability to:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives (if needed)
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants/ admin
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Possess minimal D3/S1 in electrical or HVAC engineering
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers' needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Having strong communication skills, persuasive and friendly
- Must possess their own vehicle